Italian Cuisine breakfast recipe easy and simple vegetarian grilled sandwich prepared with white bread, spinach, corn & cheese help of butter, served with potato fries and tomato sauce/dip.
Recipe Type: Breakfast Style: Italian Cuisine
Method: Sautéed/Grill Served: 1-2
2 No’s White Jumbo Breads Slices
1 Tbsp. Garlic
50 gm. Chop Corns
80 gm. Blanch Chopped Spinach
30 gm. Grater of Amul Cheese
¼ Tsp. Oregano
¼ Tsp. Pepper
¼ Tsp. Chilly Flacks (Option)
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp. Fresh Cream
- Blanched spinach, corn separately and fine chopped.
- Sautéed in pan with butter and seasoning both. When make dry mixture add fresh cream & cheese and cook few minutes more.
- Stuffed mixture in slice of bread.
- And grill in per-heated grilled with butter.
- When this is grill and crisp, cut in bite pieces.
- And served in any platter or plate with fries and chutney.