Italian Cuisine breakfast recipe easy and simple vegetarian pan grilled homemade sandwich prepared with white bread, boiled potato, Indian spices and butter, served with tomato sauce/dip.
Recipe Type: Breakfast Style: Indian Fusion
Method: Sautéed/Grill Served: 1-2
2 No’s White Jumbo Breads Slices
1 Tsp. Ginger Chop
1 Tsp. Garlic Chop
½ Tsp. Green Chilly
2 Tbsp. Onion Chop
70 gm. Boil Grate Potato
1 Tbsp. Fresh Green Coriander Chop
20 gm. Grater of Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
¼ Tsp. Whole Cumin
¼ Tsp. Pepper
¼ Tsp. Degi Mirch
¼ Tsp. Kitchen King
Salt to taste
2 Tbsp. Oil/Butter
- Chop (Ginger, Garlic, Green Chili, Onion and Coriander).
- Take Boiled potato & remove skin and grated.
- Take pan and add oil/ butter and cook cumin until light brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chili and cook. After add onion chop and cook till smooth.
- Then add boil grater potato, chopped green coriander and cooked with all spices.
- Stuffed bread slices with cooking mixture and topping with grater cottage cheese.
- After then pan grill this stuff sandwich.
- And eat with tomato sauce.