This is western cuisine appetizer preparation of minced chicken, fresh green herbs and Italian seasoning. Stuffed cheese olives and make balls & coated with crumb and fried.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Italian Cuisine
Method: Fried/ Roast Served: 1-2
200 gm. Chicken Minced
1 Tbsp. Cheddar Cheese
1 Tsp. Fresh Green Parsley Chopped
1 Tsp. Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
½ Tsp. Aromatic Powder
½ Tsp. Celery Chopped
1 Tsp. Chopped Garlic
8 No’s of Black Olives
Salt to Taste
½ Tsp. Pepper
½ Tsp. Dried Oregano
1 No’s of Egg
2 Tbsp. Refined Flour for Dusting
100 gm. Breadcrumb
Oil for frying
- Minced of chicken pour in mixing bowls.
- Add seasoning (salt, pepper, dried oregano, aromatic powder).
- Chopped fresh parsley after wash & celery stalk and garlic chopped very fine.
- Mix all ingredients in minced chicken bowl very bell.
- Inside stuffed black olives with grated cheese and chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Break eggs & beaten for winding chicken balls.
- After then make a balls of minced chicken mixture and stuffed olive in minced chicken balls.
- Take refined flour for chicken ball dusting.
- After dusting chicken balls dipped in eggs and coating with breadcrumb.
- At least fried in heated oil first half cook and rest 4-5 minutes after then again fried in heated oil.
- Served with chilly mayo dip (mayonnaise, chili sauce or peri – peri sauce, salt & pepper).
- Platted prepared appetizer with dip sauce & fresh green parsley.