This is a basic Western Cuisine puree main ingredient (coulis) (koo-lee) based mother sauce. It’s taste by salt & sour flavor.
Recipe Type: Sauce Style: French Cuisine
Method: Blanched & Blend Yield: 1Cup
2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) or Salted Butter
1 Tbsp. of Chopped Garlic
1 Small No’s of Onion Chopped
1 Tbsp. of Tomato Puree
250 gm. of Chopped Blanched Tomato or puree
2-3 Leaves of Fresh Basil Chopped
¼ Tsp. of Dried Oregano
¼ Tsp. of Chilly Flacks (Option)
Pinch of sugar
Salt & Pepper as per required
- Before blanched tomato cut in the round and insert in hot water and make a paste before tomato seedless and removed skin with help of cold water.
- Insert olive oil or salted butter in heated pan adds chop garlic, chopped onion cook until light brown texture.
- After then add tomato puree and tomato blanched paste or chopped blanched.
- Add seasoning of (salt, paper, oregano, chilly flacks, sugar (option) and fresh basil leaves) sautéed for smooth thickness.
- If required add hot water or vegetables stock for making a good consistency in sauce.
- Served in any dip bowl and garnish with fresh parsley sprig.