South Indian breakfast poha recipe is a healthy, tasty recipe. It is equally great for breakfast or Hi – tea snack.
Recipe Type: Breakfast Style: Indian Cuisine
Method: Boil/Sauté Served: 1-2
1 Cup Poha
2 Tbsp. Oil
1 Teaspoon Black Mustard Seeds
8-10 Curry Leaves
30 gm. Peanut
1/4 Tsp. Turmeric
1 Tsp. Fine Chop Green Chili
1 Tbsp. Green Coriander
Salt to Taste
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- First dissolved poha in water for few time and strainer.
- Heat any other pan and add oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chili, and peanut and add poha.
- Seasoning with turmeric, salt and add water.
- When its cook add lemon juice and green coriander.
- And serve in any bowl or plate.