This is recipe called Italian, Spanish, or Mexican chicken dish, this recipe making from chicken fresh basil and cheesy flavor.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Mexican Cuisine
Method: Grilled Served: 1-2
Ingredients: – For Sauce:-
250 gm. of Chicken Fillets 1 Tbsp. of Butter
2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil ½ Tsp. of Flour
60 gm. of Fresh Basil Leaves Paste 100 ml. Milk
1 Tsp. of Lemon Juice 1 Tsp. of Cream
½ Tsp. of Cajun Spice 1 Tsp. Pesto
½ Tsp. of Black Pepper Crushed ¼ Tsp. Lemon
Salt to taste Salt & Pepper
30 gm. of Process Cheese
1 Tbsp. of Chopped Bell Pepper
½ Tsp. of Fresh Green Parsley
- Mari – nation fillets of chicken with olive oil, basil paste, lemon juice, Cajun spice, Pepper, salt. Left a 15-20 minutes for flavoring & aroma.
- Inside making a sauce of creamy lemon pesto. Take a pan and heat pour butter cubes, garlic, flour until light mild brown flavor add milk, pesto, cream, salt & pepper, then it’s almost cooked add lemon juice.
- Marinated chicken fillets grilled on griller in 180 degree.
- When chicken fillets cook platted in any platter or plate, topping with cheese and bell pepper.
- Served with creamy lemon basil sauce & fresh green parsley.