This recipe of western (Mexican) cuisine making with Mexican herbs and spice, served with Salsa and garlic breads.
Recipe Type: Main Course Style: Western Cuisine
Method: Grilled Served: 1-2
1 Tbsp. Butter/Olive Oil
1 Tsp. Garlic Fine Chopped
1 Tbsp. Onion Chopped
1 Tsp. Jalapenos
2 Tbsp. Fine Cubed Bell pepper
100 gm. Boiled Rice
1 Tsp. Fresh Green Parsley
Salt to Taste
¼ Tsp. Oregano
¼ Tsp. Cumin Powder
¼ Tsp. Paprika Powder
- Heat non- stick pan and add olive oil or butter.
- Add garlic, onion and cook until smooth.
- After then add bell pepper, jalapeno, and boiled rice.
- Add seasoning (salt, oregano, cumin powder, paprika powder).
- When cook add lot of oregano, and served with roasted tomato salsa & garlic breads.
Note: – Roasted tomato salsa recipe seen in our (Sauce/Dip Page).