North Indian breakfast and main course recipe Crisp Grain bread bites prepared with nuts and Deshi Ghee, served with green cardamom honey yogurt.
Recipe Type: Breakfast/M. Course Style: Indian Cuisine
Method: Shallow Fried Served: 1-2
250 gm. Wheat Flour
50 gm. Gram Flour (Besan)
Salt to taste
Pinch of Sugar
1 Tbsp. Fine Chopped French Beans
1 Tbsp. Fine Chopped Carrot
1 Tbsp. Grated Cauliflower
3 Tbsp. Crushed Dry Nuts (Roasted Cashew, Almond, and Pistachio)
100 gm. Ghee
Water for Dough
- For making dough Take a mixing bowl.
- Pour in bowl (flour, gram flour, salt, sugar, ghee) and making dough with help of water.
- Separate in any pan cook all vegetables with help of ghee or oil.
- When dough ready add cook vegetables, dried nuts and mix all together.
- After then making small lohi for making small chapatti with help of rolling pin.
- Cooked chapatti on heated tawa with ghee.
- And served with sweet curd.