This is Western Italian Cuisine appetizer creates with minced chicken, juicy, cheesy, fresh herbs, wine preparation.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Western Cuisine
Method: Grilled Served: 1-2
180 gm. Minced of Chicken
30 ml. of Red Wine
2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tsp. Fresh Basil Chopped
1 Tsp. Green Parsley Chopped
½ Tsp. Leeks Chopped
1 Tsp. Garlic Chopped
1 Tsp. Dried Oregano
½ Tsp. Chilly Flacks
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
4 Tbsp. Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Fresh Cream
Pinch of Sugar
¼ Tsp. Lemon Juice
6-8 no’s of Satay Sticks or Lemon Grass
- Minced boneless chicken Thai fillets.
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl chicken minced, grated cheese, chopped basil, parsley, leeks, garlic and add seasoning salt, oregano, pepper crushed, chilly flacks, olive oil and mixed all ingredients in smooth mixture.
- After mixture make a bite size roll and joint with satay sticks or option lemon grass.
- Heated a non stick pan and insert olive oil and cooked minced chicken rolls. Then it’s almost done insert red wine for flavor.
- Inside separate preparation of yogurt garlic pepper dip. First of need yogurt, pepper crushed, brunt garlic, salt, fresh parsley chopped, pinch of sugar and lemon juice mix very well and pour in a dip bowls.
- At last served in snack platter or simple platter with dip & sprinkled green parsley.