Basically this is dessert recipe popular in Bombay, Its preparation aroma of ghee dry nuts, saffron and corn flour.
Recipe Type: Desserts Style: Indian Sweet
Method: Broiling & Freezing Served: 1-2
For Corn flour mixture:-
¼ Cup of Corn flour/ Starch
1 Cup of Water
3-4 Tbsp. of Clarified Ghee
1 Cup of Sugar
One pinch of Saffron
1-2 Drops of Vanilla essence
1 Tbsp. of Coconut Powder
- Take bowls insert water in room temperature dissolved corn flour and mix very well.
- Inside one small bowl separate cuts pistachio, almond & coconut powder.
- Heated a pan insert ghee and pour corn flour dissolved water cook smoothly.
- Add sugar, vanilla essence drops and saffron.
- When it’s making light thickness spread in any try equally and sprinkled on its dry nuts & coconut.
- Keep rest for 10-15 minutes for room temperature.
- After freeze for 10 minutes. When its set properly cut any shapes with help of knife.
- Then platted any plate or platter.