North Indian breakfast and main course healthy and Crisp gram floor bread prepared with fresh mint & Ghee, served with clarified butter.
Recipe Type: Breakfast/M. Course Style: Indian Cuisine
Method: Shallow Fried Served: 1-2
250 gm. Gram Flour (Besan)
30 gm. Refined Flour
Salt to taste
½ Tsp. Crushed Dry Mint
50 gm. Fresh Mint Leaves fine Chopped
100 gm. Ghee & Clarified Butter
Water for Dough
- For making dough Take a mixing bowl.
- Pour in bowl (gram flour, flour, salt, mint powder, ghee) and making dough with help of water.
- When dough ready add fresh mint and mix all together.
- After then making small lohi for making small chapatti with help of rolling pin.
- Cooked chapatti on heated tawa with ghee.
- And served with Clarified Butter.