This recipe of western cuisine making with fresh herbs and spice, served with creamy mashed Potato & Olives pancake.
Recipe Type: M.Course Style: Western Cuisine
Method: Grilled Served: 1-2
Chicken Brest Mari-nation: – Lemon Butter Sauce
1 Pieces of Chicken Brest 2 Tbsp. of Butter
1 Tbsp. of Olives Oil 2 Tbsp. of Fresh Cream
Salt & Pepper according taste 1 Tbsp. of Water
¼ Tsp. Dried Oregano Salt to taste
¼ Tsp. of Fresh Green Parsley Chopped 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
¼ Tsp. Fresh Thyme ½ Tsp. Fresh Chop Parsley
¼ Tsp. Fresh Rosemary
For Mashed Potato: – Olive Pancake:-
4 Tbsp. of Grated Potato 60 gm. of Refined Flour
1 Tbsp. of Fresh Cream 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
Salt to taste 5 gm. of black Olives Chop
½ Tsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley salt to taste
1 Tsp. of Milk
- Marinating chicken breast with (olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, fresh parsley, fresh thyme, fresh rosemary) leave 20 – 25 minutes for rest. After rest grill this chicken Brest in griller in 180 degree.
- Second process preparation lemon butter sauce. Take pan insert butter, water, fresh cream, salt and parsley cook in simmer fire. When make consistency add lemon juice.
- Third process making mash potato, insert olive oil or butter in non stick pan add grated potato, cream, salt & parsley mashed very well, but remember not come lambs in potato.
- Fourth processing prepared olive pancake, first make a dough of (flour, olive oil. Milk, salt). After making small sizes of pancake with a help of roll pin and cooked in hot plate or non stick.
- At least served in plate and garnish with fresh herbs.