This recipe preparation of chicken fillets fresh green veggies and lot of Smokey aroma of herbs and balsamic.
Recipe Type: Salad Style: western
Method: Roasted/ Tossed Served: 2-3
120 gm. Chicken fillets
3 Tbsp. Olive oil
45 gm. Bell Pepper
Salt & Pepper to taste
½ Tsp. Dried Thyme
1 Tsp. Celery Chopped
1 Tsp. Garlic Chopped
5 ml. Balsamic Vinegar
½ Tsp. Lemon Juice
½ Tsp. Paprika Powder
½ Tsp. Green Parsley
- Take a misa try or any plates for marinated chicken fillets cut of shredded chunks.
- Add seasoning oil, salt, pepper, thyme, garlic chopped, celery, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, paprika powder.
- Mixing together chicken chunks very bell and roasted in per-heated oven 180 C for 8-10 minutes.
- Inside take a pan and insert olive oil, heated oil adds garlic chopped celery, & bell pepper sautéed.
- When bell pepper come a texture also pour roasted chicken chunks and add seasoning again (salt, pepper crushed, paprika, lemon juice & fresh green parsley.
- Served in salad plate or any bowls.
- Garnish with sprinkle green parsley & spring of celery leaves.