Basically this is Italian Appetizers made with bread slices, cheese, butter and fresh herbs, served with garlic pepper mayo dip.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Italian Cuisine
Method: Fried & Bake Served: 1-2
4 Pcs. of Bread Slices
4 No’s of Amul Cheese Slices
1 Tsp. Parmesan Cheese
50 gm. Butter
100 gm. Bread Crumbs
1 No’s Raw Egg White
1 Tsp. Fresh Parsley Chop
½ Tsp. Fresh Basil Chop
½ Tsp. Fresh Mint Chop
50 gm. Mayonnaise sauce
1 Tbsp. Fresh Cream
1 Tsp. of Garlic Juice
Salt to Taste
½ Tsp. Black Pepper Crushed
¼ Tsp. Italian Seasoning
Oil for Frying
- For making dip: – Mix all ingredients mayonnaise sauce, cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic juice, and pepper crush, salt) very well and keep in side in dip bowl.
- Fine Chop (parsley, basil leaves, fresh mint) leaves.
- Breads slices roll with little water and rolling pin.
- When bread comes in thin layered, buttering all slices with dip one side.
- Stuffed with cheese slice, butter slices and topping with lot of chop fresh green herbs and sprinkled with Italian seasoning.
- After then roll dip in raw egg white and coating with bread crumb.
- Fry in heated oil. And serve with garlic pepper mayo dip.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprig.