It’s a salad preparation of lot of crunch iceberg, tomato segments and egg-less crème mayonnaise with black olive and lot of fresh chopped parsley, served with roasted French garlic slices.
Recipe Type: Salad Style: French Cuisine
Method: Tossed Served: 1-2
100 gm. of Crunch Iceberg
30 gm. of Tomato Segments
1 Tbsp. of Black Olive
½ Tsp. of Fresh Parsley Chopped
2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. of Egg-less Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Broken iceberg lettuce and insert in cold ice water for 8-10 minutes.
- Make a dressing in small bowl with egg-less mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper according to taste. Mix all ingredients very well.
- Cut a slice of black olive & tomato segments and keep in side.
- Cut a slice of French garlic loaf and bake in oven in temperature of 180’C.
- Icebergs remove from ice water and soaked.
- After insert in mixing bowl soaked crunchy iceberg lettuce, segments of tomato, and Parmesan cheesy mayonnaise dressing.
- Pour salad in platter and topping with chopped fresh parsley, black olive slices & garlic French loaf.