Indian Cuisine breakfast easy and quick recipe prepared with bread, boiled slice, potato, Indian spices and butter, served with green chili sauce.
Recipe Type: Breakfast Style: Indian Fusion
Method: Sautéed/Fried Served: 1-2
2 No’s White Jumbo Breads Slices
1 Tsp. Ginger Chop
1 Tsp. Garlic Chop
½ Tsp. Green Chilly
2 Tbsp. Onion Chop
70 gm. Boil Grate Potato
1 Tbsp. Fresh Green Coriander Chop
¼ Tsp. Whole Cumin
¼ Tsp. Pepper
¼ Tsp. Degi Mirch
¼ Tsp. Kitchen King
Salt to taste
80 gm. Gram Flour
Oil for fry
- Chop (Ginger, Garlic, Green Chili, Onion and Coriander).
- Take Boiled potato & remove skin and grated.
- Take pan and add oil/ butter and cook cumin until light brown.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chili and cook. After add onion chop and cook till smooth.
- Then add boil grater potato, chopped green coriander and cooked with all spices.
- Stuffed bread slices with cooking mixture.
- Make a batter of gram flour with help of salt and water.
- Stuff bread deep in batter and fried in heated oil. And cut small pieces of ready pakora.
- And eat with green chili sauce.