This preparation from Chinese cuisine prepared with fish, broccoli and lot of green onion, served with oriental rice.
Recipe Type: M. Course Style: Chinese Cuisine
Method: Boiled & Fried Served: 1-2
1 Tbsp. Refined Oil
½ Tsp. Garlic Fine Chopped
½ Tsp. Ginger Fine Chopper
1 Slit of Green & Red Chilly
400 ml. Fish Broth
1 Tbsp. Soya Sauce
Light Red Chili sauce
2-3 Drop of Vinegar
¼ Tsp. Brown Sugar
Salt & Black Pepper Crushed
1 Tbsp. of Fresh Green Onion
1 Tbsp. Dissolved corn flour in Water
- Coating fish with Chinese batter and fried in heat oil. And Keep separate.
- Heat Chinese wok on fire and insert oil.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chili cooked.
- Add fish stock, broccoli and seasoning (salt, pepper, brown sugar, soya, chili & vinegar) to taste.
- When it cooked properly add dissolved corn flour water for thickness in this.
- After then add fish fried and a lot of green onion.
- Garnish with Chili slit and Green onion.