This almond Broccoli is a creamy soup has the added protein & nuttiness from almonds, Served with herbs garlic bread.
Recipe Type: Soup Style: Western Cuisine
Method: Broiling Served: 1
60 gm of Broccoli Florets
¼ Cup Almond
1 Tsp Olive Oil
2 Pieces of Cloves
1 No’s of Bay leaf
2 Pieces of Pepper Corn
1 Tsp Garlic Chopped
1 Tbsp Onion Slice
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 Cup of Stock Water (Vegetables)
- Insert oil in heated pan.
- Insert cloves, bay leaf, pepper corn & onion slice cook to till time onion should be light brown.
- After then add broccoli florets, salt & pepper, sautéed very well.
- Then add vegetables stock water.
- Inside take a small bowl some hot water and pour almond for 2-3 minutes for easy to remove almond skin.
- After removed skill almond make a paste and keep in side.
- Soup is cooked stain water and makes a paste of ingredients.
- Again pour stain water in pan and add ingredients paste and almond paste.
- Add fresh cream for texture and thickness.
- We can add roux or corn flour for soup thickness (option)
- Pour soup in soup bowl and sprinkle almond flacks and topping with fresh cream, served with herbs garlic breads.