This recipe preparation of roasted buttery cashew nuts and Indian spices rich flavor of butter and fresh cream.
Recipe Type: Entree Style: Indian Cuisine
Method: Broiled Served: 2-3
For Roasted Cashews:-
2-3 Tbsp. Butter/ Clarified ghee
120 gm. Cashews
1 Tsp. Oil
1-2 No’s of Onion Paste
1-2 No’s Bay leaf
4-5 Pieces of tomatoes
15 gm. of Ginger & Garlic
13-14 Pieces of Cashews
1 slit of green chili
½ Tsp. Deggi Mirch Powder
½ Tsp. of Garam masala
½ Tsp. of Kasturi methi (Fenugreek)
One pinch of Sugar
Salt to taste
1-2 Tbsp. of Butter
1-2 Tbsp. of Fresh Cream
1 Tbsp. of Chopped coriander
- Heated pan insert clarified butter and sautéed or roast cashews until golden brown and keep inside.
- Other pot or pan insert oil and bay leaf sautéed, add water, tomatoes pieces, green chili, cashews without sautéed & ginger garlic roughly cuts.
- When tomatoes were smooth grinder all cooked ingredients.
- Take other pan add butter in fry pan and insert onion paste cooked until light brown, add tomato paste.
- After then insert seasoning deggi mirch, kasturi methi, garam masala, salt, when spices aroma comes ads butter & cream for thicken and rich texture in gravy.
- Now gravy cooked very good texture and color add roasted or sautéed cashews.
- Served in bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, cream & butter.