This is Oriental Cuisine delicious appetizer creates with cheeses, green and leafy vegetables (red, yellow, green capsicum, pepper) and sesame seeds.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Oriental/ Fusion
Method: Fried & Bake Served: 1-2
¼ Tsp. Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
1 Tbsp. Spring Onion Chopped
4 Tbsp. Fine Cubes Bell Pepper
1 Tsp. Minced Garlic
3 Tbsp. Fine Cubes of Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp. of Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp. Fine Chopped Shallot
1 Tbsp. Oil/ Butter
2 Tbsp. of Tomato Sauce
1 Tsp. of Chili Sauce
½ Tsp. of Chilly Flacks
½ Tsp. of Dark Soya Sauce
¼ Tsp. Aromatic Powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
3-4 No’s Frozen Roll Sheet
1/2 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- First cutting ingredients for preparation like garlic chopped, shallot chopped, fresh basil, spring onion, red, yellow, green capsicum.
- Heated a pan and insert olive oil/ butter and sautéed garlic chopped light brown. Add fine chop shallot, bell – pepper fine cubes, cottage cheese cubes, basil and spring onion, seasoning with salt, pepper chilly flacks, aromatic powder.
- Cooked all ingredients for texture or mixture stuffed in roll sheet and add other ingredients grated cheddar cheese and make a size of parcel and coated with sesame seed.
- For coating need cornflower, Maida, salt or eggs (option), after coating fried in heated oil.
- Inside prepared dip take a bowls and add tomato sauce, red chili sauce, soya sauce, salt pepper, and lemon juice mix a very bell and pour in dip bowl.
- At last served in snack in pre – platted platter and Served with tomato chilly soya dip.