This is simple and easy Chinese soup recipe prepared with Chinese stock, sprouts and corn.
Recipe Type: Soup Style: Chinese Cuisine
Method: Boiled & Simmer Served: 1-2
1 Tbsp. Refined Oil
½ Tsp. Garlic Fine Chopped
½ Tsp. Ginger Fine Chopper
1 Slit of Green Chilly Chop
1 Tbsp. of Sprouts
1 Tbsp. of Sweet Corn
300 ml. Chinese Stock Water
Light Soya Sauce
Light Red Chili sauce
2-3 Drop of Vinegar
Salt & Black Pepper Crushed
1 Tbsp. of Fresh Green Coriander
1 Tbsp. Dissolved corn flour in Water
- Heat Chinese wok on fire and insert oil.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chili cooked until light brown.
- Add Sprouts, corn and Chinese Stock.
- And seasoning (salt, pepper, soya, red chili & vinegar) to taste.
- When it cooked properly add dissolved corn flour water for thickness in this.
- After then insert a lot of green coriander.
- Garnish with pepper crush.