Basically this is Italian Appetizers. A canapé is a type of hors d’oeuvre, a small, preparation and usually decorative food, consisting of small pieces of flour based basket cracker topped with some savoury foods, held in the finger and often
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Italian Cuisine
Method: Sautéed & Bake Served: 1-2
2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tsp of Chopped Garlic
½ Tsp of Celery Chopped
20 gm of Zucchini Fine Cubes
20 gm of broccoli Fine Cubes
30 gm of Bell Pepper Fine Cubes
10 gm of Water chest Nut Fine Cubes
15 gm of French Beans Fine Cubes
15 gm of Fine Cubes Carrot
½ Tsp of Fresh Basil
½ Tsp of Green Chopped Parsley
100 ml of Fresh Cream
100 gm of Grated Cheese
½ Tsp Oregano Dried
½ Tsp of Pepper
½ Tsp of All Spices
Salt to taste
1-2 No’s of Black Olive Slices
4-6 Canapé shells
- Insert olive oil in heated pan and insert garlic & celery chopped cook until smooth.
- Add all vegetables sautéed very well.
- Insert all herbs and spice (Oregano, pepper, all spices & salt).
- Pour water as per required cooked vegetables very good texture.
- Add cream and grated cheese when vegetables are cooked.
- Add fresh basil & fresh lot of green parsley chopped.
- Topping cooked mixture in Zukani or Canapé shells.
- Garnish with fresh herbs sprigs, olive & cheese.