Mouth watering Fusion preparation with spinach, corn, spices& fresh herbs,served with yoghurt dip.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Fusion
Method: Frying Served: 1-2
- 120 gm. Boiled Grated Potato
- 45 gm. Blanched Spinach
- 30 gm. Blanched Corn Caner & Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Green Coriander Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Basil Leaves Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Leeks Fine Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Chopped Garlic
- Chopped Ginger
- ½ Tsp. Chilly Flacks
- Salt to Taste
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 3 Tbsp. Butter Strips
- ¼ Tsp. Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Gram Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Bread Crumb
- Oil for frying
- Boiled spinach and corn caner in salt water. After broiled stain water and chopped.
- Grated potato adds ginger, garlic, leeks, chopped green coriander, fresh basil leaves, spinach & chopped corn.
- Insert seasoning salt, pepper, chilly flacks, oregano, cumin powder.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl very well.
- Making bite sizes of small roll pieces stuffed with butter strips.
- Crumbled or dusting with mixture of gram flour and breadcrumb.
- At least fried in heated oil (shallow oil).
- Platted plate with crackling spinach & sautéed corn, served with yogurt garlic dip.