Traditional South Indian stuffed appetite vegan cottage cheese raisin bites, eat with yoghurt dip.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: South Cuisine
Method: Fried Served: 1-2
2 Tbsp. of Mustard oil
1 No’s of Whole Red Chili
½ Tsp. of Black Mustard
1 Tsp. of Curry Leaves
1 Tsp. of Ginger Chopped
½ Tsp. of Green Chili Chopped
1 Tsp. of Green Coriander Chopped
¼ Tsp. of Crushed Cumin Seed
½ Tsp. of Kitchen Kings
½ Tsp. of Coriander Powder
¼ Tsp. of Cinnamon Powder
Salt to Taste
1 Tsp. of Grated Coconut Powder
100 gm. of Soaked Chana dal (split chickpeas)
15 gm. of Cottage Cheese
60 gm. of Boiled Grated Potato
1-2 Tbsp. of Gram Flour
6-8 No’s of Raisin
Refined Oil for Frying
- Soaked first split chickpeas in separated bowl for 25-30 minutes.
- Inside insert oil in heated pan. Add whole red chilli, black mustard seed, curry leaves, green chilli chopped, and sautéed very well.
- Take any mixing bowl add grated boiled potato, soaked lentil, salt, coriander powder, crushed cumin, cinnamon powder, dried coconut powder, kitchen kings, fresh green coriander chopped, ginger chopped, and some gram flour crumbling very well.
- Add sautéed mixture. And making bite size pieces and also stuffed with cottage cheese fine cubes and raisin.
- Dusting with gram flour for winding and shallow frying.
- Plated snacks in appetizer plate or any plate, served with yogurt dip.
- Garnish with yogurt dip and raisin, red chili, curry leaves &