Favorite and tasty multi recipe use (salad & snack) recipe of Mexican cuisine making with crisp nachos chips and exotic green vegetables tossed with Tangy Mango Olive dressing.
Recipe Type: Appetizer Style: Mexican Cuisine
Method: Sauteed/Toss Served: 1-2
100 gm. Nachos Chips
45 gm. Raw Mango Fine Cubes
15 gm. Cucumber Fine Cubes
6-8 Pcs. Sauteed Sweet Corn
15 gm. Onion Fine Cubes
30 gm. Bell Pepper Fine Cubes
10 gm. Jalapenos Slices
5 gm. Black Olive
Fresh Mint & Parsley Fine Chopped
30 ml. Sour Cream
100 ml. Olive Oil
1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
Salt to Taste
¼ Tsp. Chilly Flacks
¼ Tsp. Cumin Crushed
½ Tsp. Black Pepper Crush
2 Tbsp. Mango Pulps
¼ Tsp. Oregano
- Cutting of vegetables fine cubes (mango, cucumber, onion, bell pepper).
- Slice cut of jalapenos & black olive.
- Fine chopped fresh mint & parsley.
- Sauteed sweet corn in butter and little salt.
- Made a dressing of (olive oil, lemon juice, mango pulps, salt, chili flacks, pepper crush, cumin crush and oregano) mix all ingredients very well.
- Also making sour cream with (beat fresh cream and makes foam add salt & lemon juice).
- Fresh cutting Vegetables pouring with dressing in mixing bowl and mix very well with lose hands.
- Take any plates, salad platter or and serving bowl first keep nachos chips and topping with salad.
- At last topping with sour creams and fresh parsley & mint.