My name is Desh Raj, aspiring to study I had completed Hotel Management in (Food Production) from city Chandigarh in year 2007. I had born in year 1987.
Academic & Professional Studies
I had completed my 10+2 in Commerce from Himanchal Pradesh School of Education in the year 2006. After completing my 10+2, I had completed course in Hotel Management stream Food Production from city Chandigarh in year 2007. My Hotel Management Program course gave me a comprehensive overview of Food science and culinary arts. Now, I feel that to augment my present culinary arts skill set and growing in this field and build confidence.
Career as a chef
I had started my career as a trainee chef in Radisson Windsor Hotel in Jalandhar (Pb.), & Hospitality from my privilege and owner for versatile utmost professional personalities Chef Paresh and Gajanad Shirke (Author). He moves on ahead after work as a commii chef, chef de party, soue chef, in hotels and restaurants am working as an Executive chef, beside that worked in many hotels in past years, the various platforms like resorts and restaurants as a Commis Chef, chef de partie, sous chef & executive chef. I had started part time coaching job in 2016 in Ahmadabad in CIHM (Cambay Institute of Hotel Management) as a Guest Lecturer and Trainer Chef.
Culinary expertise, attention detail, business sense, cleanliness, creativity, fast pace decision making, organizer, motivational, multitasking, team player, menu planning, recipes, product selection, preparing various cuisines, passion, ingredients selection, ordering, budgeting, cost control, control labour cost, hiring, hygienic, banqueting/catering, time efficient, training, well-tuned palate, presentation, portion control, supervision, team building, team work, kitchen safety, kitchen management, handle pressure, food safety, concepts and leadership etc.
- Honored as an Expert Speaker on, “Hospitality Management Skills”, organized by Khalsa Collage, Amritsar (Punjab).
- Jury member in Master Chef Competition Amritsar, Punjab.
- Performed live cooking along with Master Chef Vikas Khanna at Aayna Cookery Club, Ahmadabad.
- Guest of Honor and Judge at Mango Fiesta 2022 presented by NFCI Group of Education.
- Invited as a Judge in cooking competition in CIHM Ahmadabad.
- Invited at Amritsar College as Chief Guest on International Chef Day.
- Demonstrated live cooking on PTC Punjabi in 2018.
- Theory of cookery
- Indian Cuisine
- Continental Cuisine
- Recipe Books
- Facebook Page
- You Tube